Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fashion forward

I would like to welcome you to my new and first blog by Amelia Young, So WELCOME!

I maybe young (see what I did there) but I know what I want to do with my most important life. Other than my passion for singing I LOVE fashion! it is an art of piecing fabrics in the most unique ways that help one to express how they feel in what they wear. So with that of what I have just said lets begin. I love to show off what I have created on Polyvore, if you have yet to experience this website and you claim to love the art of fashion well... you have not yet really experienced the wonders of the different items out there in this world that we love but yet abuse. so go ahead and look around the site for a bit create new outfits use it to purchase new things and appreciate what great things others have made. If you stumble upon my blog and have a kind opinion or ideas for me to make my blog better please share them with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment